At the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, various research is being done in the context of security education. This is done both in the context of classes, as well as in the research institute Creating 010.
Currently, research focusses on the following themes:
- Network security (Internet of Things and sensor networks)
- Secure development (secure coding and formal methods)
- Security evaluation (white box and black box evaluations)
- Social engineering (phishing awareness campaigns)
- Usable security (heuristic evaluation and user studies)